On 19th January, the first Grand Slam of 2015 will kick off in Melbourne and with our Unibet Australian Open promotions it is the perfect chance to drive conversions during a usually quiet period of the year. Unibet runs a ‘every 5th live bet is a risk-free bet’ promotion every day during the Australian Open to create an incentive for live punters.
Terms and conditions:
- All 5 bets need to be placed on the same day to qualify for the offer.
- Only one account/player per household can opt in to this bonus offer.
- To receive your risk free bet, you have to opt in to this offer twice – once before placing the 4x€5 bets and secondly before placing your risk free bet.
- If you bet more than the value of the risk free bet, the refund will still be €5.
- Only one live risk free bet can be placed.
- Bonus will progress only after the bet has been settled (regardless if the bet wins or loses).
- If bet wins the bonus will be set to complete.
- If bet loses the refund is €5.
- Losses from risk free bet will be refunded as cash and it will not have any wagering requirements.
- Bets place through a mobile device count.
- Only bets on odds of 1.4 or higher will count towards the progression of the 4 initial bets.
- Unibet reserves the rights to cancel the bonus.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply
There are also additional promo offers from Unibet:
Money back on men’s outright bets if Federer wins
We will refund all losing men’s outright winner bets (up to a stake of €100) if Federer wins the Australian Open!
Money back on women’s outright bets if Sharapova wins
We will refund all losing women’s outright winner bets (up to a stake of €100) if Sharapova wins the Australian Open!